Creamsicle in a Glass
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ice cubes
- Orange slices for garnish
- Place orange juice concentrate, yogurt, milk, sugar and vanilla extract
in blender. Process on medium until mixture is smooth.
- Increase speed to high
and drop in ice cubes, one at a time, through opening in blender cover. Process
until ice is crushed.
- Garnish, if desired, and serve immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Non-Alcoholic Beverage Recipes