Creamy Raspberry Sipper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cups raspberries
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened white grape juice
- 1 1/2 cups raspberry sherbet
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 ice cubes
- Fresh mint sprigs, optional
- Combine raspberries and grape juice in container of an electric blender;
cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Strain mixture
through several layers of dampened cheesecloth, reserving liquid and discarding
- Combine reserved liquid, sherbet, water and lemon juice in blender container;
cover and process until smooth. Add ice cubes; cover and process until frothy.
Serve immediately. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs, if desired.
Yield: four 1-cup servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Non-Alcoholic Beverage Recipes