As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 envelope Kool-Aid Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix, any flavor
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (28 fluid ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream or fruit-flavored sherbet
- Dissolve soft drink mix and sugar in water in nonmetal bowl or pitcher.
- Stir in club soda.
- Place a small scoop of ice cream in each of 6 tall glasses.
- Stir in soda mixture; top with a second scoop of ice cream.
Makes about 2 quarts or 6 large servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Non-Alcoholic Beverage Recipes