- 1 1/2 cups Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 inches stick cinnamon
- Ice cubes
- 2 (12-ounce) cans ginger ale, chilled
- For syrup, in a saucepan combine grapefruit juice, sugar, and cinnamon. Bring
to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Discard cinnamon; cool syrup. Cover and chill syrup.
- To serve, fill four 8-ounce glasses with ice.
- Add about 1/3 cup grapefruit syrup to each glass. Fill glasses with ginger ale.
- If desired, garnish with Florida grapefruit peel curls, edible flowers and fresh