Fresh Tomato Juice Cocktail
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 11 cups fresh tomatoes
- 3 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons horseradish
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Cook tomatoes, celery, green pepper, bay leaves and onion for 20 minutes,
then put through a sieve.
- Add remaining ingredients. Chill.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Non-Alcoholic Beverage Recipes