Homemade Root Beer Float
No need to go to the ice cream parlor for a great tasting Homemade Root Beer
Float! This is one do-it-yourself treat that the entire family will want to help prepare.
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Root Beer Concentrate
- 1 bottle (1 liter) cold club soda or seltzer
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Bring water to boil in medium saucepan. Add sugar; stir until dissolved. Add Root Beer Concentrate; stir until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Slowly pour soda into root beer mixture. Place 2 scoops ice cream in each of 4 tall glasses. Slowly pour root beer between ice cream and side of glass.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition Information per 1 serving: Calories: 279 Sodium: 72 mg Fat: 7 g
Carbohydrates: 52 g Cholesterol: 29 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 2 g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: McCormick
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.