- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups ice cold water
- 4 large marshmallows
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 15 ice cubes
- Pour into blender orange juice and water. Blend for approximately 5 seconds
or until mixture is liquid.
- Add ice cream, marshmallows and enough ice cubes so that when they are finely
crushed the mixture will be thick like a milk shake. Since ice cubes vary in
size you may have to add or delete a few.
- Pour into serving glasses and garnish with an orange slice or marshmallow