Peaches and Cream
- 4 fresh peaches, quartered
- 1 cup chilled pineapple juice
- 1/2 to 1 cup cream of coconut, chilled
- 2 teaspoons rum extract or 2 ounces light rum
- 15 ice cubes
- Cut one peach quarter into four slices. Set aside.
- In blender or food processor, blend quartered peaches until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients except peach slices and blend until slushy.
- Pour into glasses and decorate rim with peach slice.
- Serve immediately.
Cream of coconut can be found in most liquor stores or in some grocery