- 1 small box strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 quart cold milk
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- Fresh strawberries
- Put strawberry flavored gelatin and boiling water in blender container,
blend at low speed until gelatin is dissolved. Pour 1/2 cup of gelatin mixture
into measuring cup; set aside.
- Add half the milk to remaining mixture in blender container, blend on low
speed until mixed. Add half the strawberry ice cream, blend until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses. Repeat with reserved gelatin mixture, milk, and
ice cream. Garnish each glass with a fresh strawberry, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings