Triple Berry Refresher
This triple berry refresher makes a great pick-me-up in hot weather or when you
are in a hurry and want a quick, delicious dessert snack.
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 (6 or 8 ounce) container berry-flavored lowfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberry halves or blackberries
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tray ice cubes
- Place evaporated milk, yogurt, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and
honey in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Strain to remove seeds.
- Serve over ice.
Prep Time: 10 min | Servings: 4
For a lighter beverage, CARNATION Evaporated Milk may be substituted with CARNATION
Low Fat 2% or Fat Free Evaporated Milk.
Fresh fruit may be substituted with slightly thawed frozen unsweetened or lightly
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé® and meals.com