Vegetable Juice Cocktail
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper
- 2 large carrots
- 3 large stalks celery
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 handsful spinach
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 fresh basil leaves or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, or to taste
- Process all ingredients in a juicer.
- Shake or stir and serve.
A couple garlic cloves or a jalapeno chile may be tossed in.