Watermelon Soda Float
A new twist on a traditional soda float. Adding watermelon and ice cream to
an already delectable beverage can only make your taste buds crave for more.
- 2 scoops coconut milk ice cream (or vanilla)
- 12 watermelon balls
- 1/2 cup watermelon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest (or splash of lime juice)
- 1/2 cup fizzy water (we used coconut La Croix)
- Combine the lime zest into the watermelon juice.
- Put half of the watermelon balls in a tall glass. Add one scoop of ice
cream. Add remaining watermelon balls. Add second scoop of ice cream. Pour
in the watermelon juice.
- Top with the fizzy water for bubbles.
Yield: 1 serving
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Watermelon Board