- 1 small box lemon Jell-O, dissolved in 2 cups boiling water
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 cups cool water
- 1 large can pineapple juice
- 8 ounces lemon juice
- 1 ounce almond extract
- 2 liters ginger ale
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix Jell-O and sugar, and stir to dissolve. Add cool water, pineapple juice,
lemon juice and almond extract. Freeze in gallon zip-type bags.
- Thaw for 2-4 hours before serving.
- Add 2 liters of ginger ale at serving time.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Punch Recipes