Banana Brunch Punch
- 6 medium ripe bananas
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups warm water, divided
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 3 (2 liter) bottles lemon-lime soda
- Orange slices (optional)
- In a blender or food processor, blend bananas, orange juice and lemonade until smooth. Remove half of the mixture and set aside.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of warm water and 1 cup sugar to mixture in blender; blend until smooth. Place in a large freezer container. Repeat with remaining banana mixture, water sugar; add to container. Cover and freeze until solid.
- One hour before serving, take punch base out of freezer.
- Just before serving, place in a large punch bowl. Add pineapple juice and soda; stir until well blended. Garnish with orange slices if desired.
Posted by luvtocook at Recipe Goldmine 6/16/01 6:10:49 am.