- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 6 cups water
- 1 large can frozen orange juice
- 1 orange juice can water
- 6 bananas
- 1 small can frozen lemonade
- 1 lemonade can water
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 3 quarts ginger ale
- Boil sugar and water for 5 minutes.
- Put bananas, lemonade and lemonade can of water in the blender and blend well. Add orange juice, orange juice can of water and pineapple juice. Mix all together. Divide into 3 containers and freeze.
- Thaw in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Add 1 quart ginger ale for each container used.