Chocolate Mocha Punch
I found this years ago while digging through some old recipes of a friend. It
is the most requested punch I have ever made.
- 7 cups water
- 1/4 cup instant coffee (I use decaf for the kids)
- 2 cups nonfat
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Dash of salt
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream,
- Cool Whip
- Heat 3 cups of water to boiling; dissolve instant coffee in water, stir
in the dry nonfat milk, sugar, and salt. Mix until dissolved. Add the other
4 cups of water.
- Refrigerate until chilled - 3 to 4 hours.
- Place ice cream in punch bowl. Pour chilled coffee mixture on ice cream;
swirl ice cream throughout coffee mixture. Top punch with mounds of Cool Whip.
Posted by patscookin at Recipe Goldmine.