Coffee Bourbon Punch
Yield: 24 punch cups
- 1 quart strongly brewed coffee
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint bourbon
- Brew coffee; cool in refrigerator until serving time.
- Whip cream; cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- At serving time, pour coffee, sugar and vanilla extract into punch bowl and stir. Scoop ice cream into bowl and pour in bourbon. Mix lightly until all is blended and ice cream floats on top.
- Place large mounds of whipped cream on top. The sugar and vanilla extract can be added to the brewed coffee before refrigerating to save time.
- Serve at once.