Cold Cinnamon Punch
Yield: one large punch bowl
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup red hots
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 small can frozen lemonade with 2 cans water to dilute
- 1 (2 liter) ginger ale
- Heat sugar, water and red hots in a large saucepan until red hots are melted. Cool mixture. Set aside.
- Mix together the pineapple juice, lemonade and water, and ginger ale.
- When ready to serve punch add red hot mixture, pineapple mixture and ginger ale.
- Serve chilled with ice ring or crushed ice.