Creamy Reception Punch
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 (28 ounce) bottles lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
- Spoon vanilla ice cream by tablespoons into a large punch bowl.
- Add orange juice and lemon juice, stirring to muddle ice cream.
- Slowly pour in chilled lemon-lime carbonated beverage; stir gently to mix.
Yield: 36 (4 ounce) servings
Pastel Punch: Prepare Creamy Reception Punch, except substitute
1 quart orange sherbet for 1 of the quarts of vanilla ice cream. Add one 10 ounce
jar undrained maraschino cherries.
Easy Sherbet Punch: Prepare Creamy Reception Punch, except substitute
2 quarts of fruit flavored sherbet for ice cream and add an additional 28 ounce
bottle of carbonated beverage. Omit fruit juices.