- 4 cups chilled orange juice
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup chilled sparkling water
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- Combine orange juice, milk, sugar, orange peel and nutmeg in large pitcher.
Mix until sugar dissolves. (Can be prepared 3 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Pour sparkling water into orange juice mixture and stir to blend.
- Scoop sherbet into large glass punch bowl.
- Pour punch over and serve immediately.
Yield: 12 servings