Favorite Punch is especially good made with with cherry gelatin.
Yield: 30 servings
- 2 small boxes gelatin*
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 (1 ounce) bottle almond extract
- 2 (46 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle lemon juice
- 3 quarts ginger ale
- Dissolve gelatin and sugar in hot water.
- Mix all ingredients except ginger ale. Chill.
- Just before serving add chilled ginger ale.
* The color of the gelatin is the color of the punch.
Photo credit: (c) Can Stock Photo / MommaMoon