Floating Island Punch
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1 liter carbonated water
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 orange, sliced in rounds
- 4 cups ice
- Bring water to a boil. Add the sugar and boil until it becomes a syrup. Let cool.
- In a punch bowl combine lemonade, orange juice, ginger ale and carbonated water.
- Mix in the sugar syrup. Add ice and sherbet.
- Just before serving, add cherries and cherry juice and float orange slices on top.
Yield: 20 servings