Frothy Pink Punch
Yield: 20 servings
- 1/2 gallon pink lemonade
- 1 liter 7-Up or lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 gallon raspberry sherbet
- Lemon or orange slices for garnish
- Frozen raspberries for garnish
- Mix pink lemonade and soda in a large bowl.
- Add half of the sherbet. Stir to make a creamy, frothy mixture.
- Add scoops of sherbet on top.
- Float lemon or orange slices with raspberries on top.
Per serving: 148 cal, 2 g fat, 6 mg chol, 1 g prot, 34 g carbo, 0 fiber, 38 mg sod, 9% calories from fat