Yield: about 14 (4 ounce) servings
- 1 (23 ounce) bottle sparkling water with raspberry or blackberry flavor, chilled
- 1 (750ml) bottle sparkling white grape juice or sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle sparkling water with citrus or tropical flavoring, chilled
- 1 recipe Raspberry Brittle
- In a medium punch bowl combine raspberry- or blackberry-flavored sparkling water, sparkling grape juice or cider, and citrus- or tropical-flavored sparkling water. Top with some chunks of Raspberry Brittle.
- Serve each glass of punch with a piece of the Raspberry Brittle.
- Pour 1 cup water into bottom of 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan with sides (or use a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan). Sprinkle surface of water evenly with about 1/2 cup of edible flowers (such as marigolds, calendula, violas, pansies, or dianthus). Sprinkle surface of water evenly with 1 cup fresh raspberries or other fresh fruit. Freeze for 3 hours or overnight.
- To unmold, allow to stand at room temperature for 5 or 10 minutes or until ice can be removed.
- Remove from pan and break into large chunks. Place in punch just before serving.
Make-Ahead Tip: The day before, prepare Raspberry Brittle.