- 1 (23 ounce) bottle sparkling water with raspberry or blackberry flavor, chilled
- 1 (750ml) bottle sparkling white grape juice or sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle sparkling water with citrus or tropical flavoring, chilled
- 1 recipe Raspberry Brittle (recipe follows)
- In a medium punch bowl combine raspberry- or blackberry-flavored sparkling
water, sparkling grape juice or cider, and citrus- or tropical-flavored sparkling
water. Top with some chunks of Raspberry Brittle.
- Serve each glass of punch with a piece of the Raspberry Brittle.
- Raspberry Brittle: Pour 1 cup water into bottom of 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking
pan with sides (or use a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan). Sprinkle surface of water
evenly with about 1/2 cup of edible flowers (such as marigolds, calendula, violas,
pansies, or dianthus). Sprinkle surface of water evenly with 1 cup fresh raspberries
or other fresh fruit. Freeze for 3 hours or overnight.
- To unmold, allow to stand at room temperature for 5 or 10 minutes or until
ice can be removed.
- Remove from pan and break into large chunks. Place in punch just before
Makes about 14 (4-ounce) servings.
Make-Ahead Tip: The day before, prepare Raspberry Brittle.
Source: Better Homes and Gardens