Holiday Spiced Cider Punch
Holiday Spiced Cider Punch is the perfect fizzy, non-alcoholic beverage that everyone can enjoy this holiday season.
- 2 large red apples, cut into thin slices
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 6 to 10 cinnamon sticks
- 6 to 10 rosemary sprigs, fresh
Spiced Cider Punch
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/3 cups C&H® Pourable Golden Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 quarts apple cider or apple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 to 4 (7 ounce) bottles club soda*, chilled
* Seltzer or sparkling water (even flavored) may be substituted for club soda.
- Ice Ring: Make ice ring 24 hours ahead.
- Coat apples with lemon juice; set aside.
- Fill a 10-inch Bundt pan 3/4 full with water.
- Place apple slices, cranberries, cinnamon sticks and rosemary sprigs in water. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 24 hours.
- To remove ring from pan, invert Bundt pan over a plate and shake. If necessary, hold Bundt pan inverted under hot water to loosen ice ring.
- Spiced Cider Punch: Combine water, sugar and spices in 3-quart saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves; cool. Add cider and lemon juice; strain and chill.
- Place frozen ice ring in a bowl, pour cider over it and add club soda to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 20 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: