- 1 (46 ounce) can Hawaiian punch red fruit juice, chilled
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 12 ounces lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
- Lime slices
- In punch bowl, combine punch, raspberries and lime juice. Chill 1 to 2 hours
to blend flavors.
- Just before serving, stir in carbonated beverage. Add ice and garnish with
Makes about 2 quarts - 16 servings (4 ounces each).
Variation: Substitute Hawaiian Punch tropical fruit punch or wild fruit punch.