Luscious Slush Punch
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes strawberry
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 quart
- 2 (2 liter) bottles lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, water and strawberry gelatin. Boil for
- Stir in pineapple juice, lemon juice and orange juice. Divide mixture in
half, and freeze in 2 separate containers.
- When ready to serve, place the frozen contents of one container in a punch
bowl, and stir in 1 bottle of lemon-lime soda until slushy.
Yield: 50 (4 ounce) servings