Orange Almond Sherbet Punch
Almond adds a delightful flavor to this festive punch. Serve with an ice ring
made with orange slices and maraschino cherries.
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 1 bottle (1 ounce) McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 2 quarts orange sherbet, softened
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) cold ginger ale
- Mix lemonade concentrate, water and almond extract until well blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place sherbet by spoonsful into punch bowl.
- Add lemonade mixture.
- Slowly add ginger ale. Stir gently.
- Garnish with fruit slices, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
10 min prep time | Yield: 26 (1-cup) servings
Nutrition information (Amount per serving) Calories: 135 Cholesterol: 3mg
Sodium: 33mg Protein: 0g Total Fat: 1g Carbohydrate: 31g
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick