- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 package frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- 3 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- Crushed ice
- Put lemonade, strawberries and pineapple in blender container and run at
high speed until completely smooth. Fruit mixture can be made in advance and
stored covered in refrigerator.
- Just before serving, combine with ginger ale and pour over ice.
Yield: 1 gallon or 32 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Punch Recipes