Raspberry Champagne Punch
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries in syrup, thawed
- 1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 bottle red rose wine, chilled
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- 1 bottle asti spumante or champagne, chilled
- In blender, puree raspberries.
- In large punch bowl combine pureed raspberries, lemon juice, sugar and wine.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Just before serving, scoop in sherbet; add Asti Spumante and stir gently.
Yield: 60 (1/2 cup) servings