Strawberry Cream Punch
Yield: 10 servings
- 1 1/2 cups fresh whole strawberries
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, chilled
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1 (1 liter) bottle of strawberry flavored-carbonated beverage, chilled
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Fresh whole strawberries (optional)
- In blender container, combine 1 1/2 cups strawberries and lemon juice; cover and blend until smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk; cover and blend. Pour into large pitcher. Gradually stir in carbonated beverage. Add ice if desired.
- Garnish each serving with a whole strawberry if desired.