Berry Peachy Sangria
This makes a TON of sangria, so unless you are having a big party (like I was,)
you may want to reduce the recipe. The Sangria itself turned out AWESOME. Everyone
loved it so much we almost finished it!
- 2 large bottles Burgundy (I'm not sure how big they were, almost a gallon,
- 1 large bottle white wine
- 1 carton Welch's raspberry juice
- 1 1/2 cartons peach nectar
- Juice of 8 oranges
- Juice of one lemon
small bottle Triple Sec
- 3 shots Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum
- 1 bag frozen
raspberries (substitute fresh if available)
- 1 bag frozen peaches (substitute
fresh is available)
- 1 bag frozen strawberries (substitute fresh if available)
- 1 pint blueberries (squeeze juice from them)
- Sugar to taste (I used 1/2 cup)
- Garnish with slices from one orange, lemon and lime.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Lisette Hamilton.