Passion Fruit Sangria
- 2 cups passion-fruit puree
- 2 bottles dry white wine
- 3/4 cup Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 3 lemons, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 oranges, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into eighths
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- Sangria: Place all ingredients in a large container; stir to combine. Add
ice, and serve.
- Simple Syrup: In a small pot, combine sugar and water. Heat mixture over
medium heat until sugar dissolves.
Makes about 1 cup Simple Syrup.
Serves 10 to 12.
Posted by jerseyjan at Recipe Goldmine 6/10/01 5:55:17 pm.