Passion Fruit Sangria
Yield: about 1 cup Simple Syrup, 10 to 12 servings
- 2 cups passion fruit puree
- 2 bottles dry white wine
- 3/4 cup Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 3 lemons, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 oranges, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into eighths
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- Place all ingredients in a large container; stir to combine. Add ice, and serve.
- In a small pot, combine sugar and water. Heat mixture over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
Posted by jerseyjan at Recipe Goldmine 6/10/01 5:55:17 pm.