Great for summer entertaining or cooling off on long, lazy days. Kids will love
the grown-up feel - and taste - of this sparkly fruit spritzer. Frozen grape and
mint leaf ice cubes add an extra splash of color and flavor.
- 1 orange, washed, halved and cut into thin slices (remove any seeds)
- 2/3 cup
red and/or green grapes, rinsed and cut in half
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh
mint leaves or sprigs, rinsed
- Purified water
- 3 cups Apple NESTLÉ JUICY JUICE
All Natural 100% Juice, chilled
- 4 to 5 cups calorie-free seltzer water, chilled
- Place orange slices on baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Divide grape halves and mint leaves or sprigs between two ice cube trays.
Fill each tray with purified water and freeze until solid.
- Pour Juicy Juice into pitcher; add frozen orange slices, prepared ice cubes
and seltzer water. Serve immediately.
- Omit ice cubes for children under age 4 due to choking risk. Also, try substituting
White Grape NESTLÉ JUICY JUICE All Natural 100% Juice.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooling Time: 1 hr freezing
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.