Coffee and Caramel Shake
- 2 cups coffee-flavored ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place ice cream, milk and caramel topping in blender; blend until smooth
- Pour into two glasses, top with whipped cream; sprinkle with cinnamon.
For stronger coffee flavor, freeze 1/2 cup coffee in ice cube tray. Add cubes
to blender with ice cream.
Recipe and photograph used with permission from
the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.