Exotic Fruit Cocktail Shake
- 3 large mangoes
- 1/2 pound canned lychees, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons confectioners'
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 12 large ice cubes
- Slice mangoes in half. Remove the seed, then scoop out the meat.
- Drain the lychees. Add all ingredients in a blender. Puree to obtain a thick
fruit shake. Add a little grenadine syrup, if desired.
- Pour into tall cocktail glasses and serve immediately.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.