- 2 cups mint-chocolate chip ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons creme de menthe
- 1 miniature (or broken) cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie
- Combine ice cream, milk, and creme de menthe in a blender.
- Whirl until smooth and pour into a chilled tall glass. Garnish with 1 miniature
or broken cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 12:22:06pm 8/28/03.
Source: Sunset Magazine
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Milkshake and Malt Recipes