Pick Me Up Cinnamon-Kahlua Shake
- 2 cups milk, very cold
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream (or coffee)
- 1/2 teaspoon
cinnamon, plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup coffee liqueur such as Kahlua or Tia Maria
- Whipped cream
- Use a blender and process in two batches. Add half of all the ingredients
to the blender, except for the whipped cream. Blend until thick and uniform.
- Pour into chilled mugs or cups. Top with whipped cream and an extra sprinkling
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
You may substitute concentrated espresso for the Kahlua if you wish to
omit the alcohol.