Pumpkin Pie Shake
It's doubtful that you have ever seen a Pumpkin Pie Shake made like this before.
It is SO delicious!
- 6 sheets Benton's Graham Crackers, broken into small pieces
- 15 ounces Baker's Corner 100 percent Pure Canned Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tablespoons Baker's Corner Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Sundae Shoppe Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Friendly Farms 2 percent milk
- 10 ice cubes
- Friendly Farms Whipped Dairy Topping
- In blender, combine Graham crackers, canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, ice cream, milk and ice cubes, and process until smooth.
- Top with whipped topping and serve.
Source: ALDI Stores - http://www.aldi.us
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen through Family Features
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.