Pumpkin Pie Shake
It's doubtful that you have ever seen a Pumpkin Pie Shake made like this before.
It is SO delicious!
- 6 sheets Benton's Graham Crackers, broken into small pieces
- 15 ounces Baker's
Corner 100 percent Pure Canned Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons Baker's Corner Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Sundae Shoppe Vanilla
- 1 cup Friendly Farms 2 percent milk
- 10 ice cubes
- Friendly Farms
Whipped Dairy Topping
- In blender, combine graham crackers, canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice,
brown sugar, ice cream, milk and ice cubes, and process until smooth.
- Top with whipped topping and serve.
Recipe used with permission from
Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen through Family Features.
Source: ALDI Storeshttp://www.aldi.us/