Fruit Slush Mix
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan. Heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, and pineapple juice. Fill 6 or 7
ice cube trays with mixture. Freeze until firm.
- Remove cubes from freezer trays and store in plastic bags. Use within 6
- Fruit Slush: Fill a glass with Fruit Slush Mix cubes. Add ginger ale to cover.
Let stand 15 minutes and stir and serve.
Makes about 100 small cubes.
Variation: Add 5 to 6 mashed bananas to mixture before freezing.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine - May 1, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slush Recipes