Cool and refreshing, this quick blender drink can be garnished simply with salt,
or add a quick twist to the salt with lime zest or chili powder. A family-friendly
treat perfect for casual entertaining or relaxing at home watching the game.
- 1 (15 ounce) can Del Monte® Diced Mangos in Light Syrup, not drained
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice [or or bottled lime juice, such as Rose's]
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 4 lime wedges, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; puree until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- To serve, rub rims of margarita glasses with lime wedges; dip rims into
salt on a plate and twist to coat. Garnish rim with lime wedge.
Serves 4 | Prep Time 5 min
For best results, chill mangos in can in refrigerator at least 2 hours before
Prepare recipe as directed, except:
For chili salt, combine salt with 1 teaspoon chili powder.
For lime salt, combine salt with grated zest from 1 lime.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Del Monte Foods, Inc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slush Recipes