Strawberry Slush is the perfect summer drink.
- 4 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry Jell-O
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups water
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 1 (46 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 3 cups vodka or to taste
- Mix boiling water and Jell-O and set aside.
- Boil together the granulated sugar and 2 cups water. Add strawberries, pineapple juice and frozen lemonade.
- Add 3 cups vodka or to taste. Freeze. Makes a little over an ice cream pail.
- To serve, scoop into glass and add 7-Up.
Posted by orisleuth at Recipe Goldmine 6/20/01 11:32:09 am.