- 1/2 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 2 1/2 ounces fresh pineapple
- 20 whole blanched and slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In blender, combine yogurt, pineapple, almonds and almond milk and puree
until smooth and creamy.
Serves 1 | Prep Time: 5 mins
Other low-carb fruits or nuts can be substituted for pineapple and/or almonds.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Atkins - atkins.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.