- 1/2 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 2 1/2 ounces fresh pineapple*
- 20 whole blanched and slivered almonds*
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
* Other low-carb fruits or nuts can be substituted for pineapple and/or almonds.
- In blender, combine yogurt, pineapple, almonds and almond milk and puree until smooth and creamy.
Serves 1 | Prep: 5 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Atkins - atkins.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.