Berry Power Protein Smoothie
Delicious, protein packed Berry Power Protein Smoothie perfect for a quick breakfast or snack.
Cook's Tip: For extra fiber add 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened, vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1 cup Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon milled flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Place all ingredients in blender container; blend until smooth.
- Top with additional Reddi-wip if desired.
Prep: 5 min | Servings: 4
Nutrition Information: Calories: 154
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
>> SMOOTHIE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.