- 1 pint fresh blueberries or 2 cups (10 ounces) frozen blueberries, slightly thawed
- 1 cup pineapple, orange and strawberry juice blend or pineapple-orange juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- In container of an electric blender, combine blueberries, juice, yogurt and sugar. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately in tall glasses. Garnish with blueberry skewers spiraled with thin strips of orange peel, if desired.
Yield: 2 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.