Candy Bar Frosties
Candy Bar Frosties are a great way to enjoy your favorite candy bar in a delicious "milkshake"
style beverage treat that takes only minutes to create.
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container of plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup chocolate flavored syrup
- 2 to 3 candy bars, broken
- 2 cups crushed ice
- In blender container, combine Eagle Brand and other remaining ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately. Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers.
Try these other variations!
Double Chocolate Frosties: Omit candy bars; add 6 broken creme-filled
chocolate sandwich cookies. Proceed as above. (Makes about 1 quart.)
Fruity Frosties: For a more healthy but delicious alternative,
omit candy bars and chocolate-flavored syrup. Add 2 cups fresh strawberries, peaches
or bananas. Proceed as above. (Makes about 1 1/4 quarts.)
>> SMOOTHIE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.