Chai Tea Smoothie
Refreshing smoothie with delicious flavor of spices and banana.
- 1 cup oatmilk
- 1 tea bag Chai tea
- 1 1/2 teaspoons C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground allspice
- Heat the milk in the microwave for 2 minutes or until hot. Put the
teabag in the milk and add sugar, mix well.
- Put the milk in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Remove milk from refrigerator and discard the teabag. Add milk to a
blender and add the banana, vanilla, cinnamon and allspice. Blend on high until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: C&H Sugar
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.