Fresh Fruit Smoothie
- 1 envelope Knox Unflavored Gelatine
- 1 cup orange juice, divided
- 6 strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 6 large ice cubes
- Additional strawberries and orange slices (for garnish)
- Sprinkle gelatine over 1/4 cup orange juice in saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Over low heat, stir until gelatine completely dissolves, about 2 minutes.
- Blend remaining orange juice, strawberries, banana and vanilla yogurt in
blender at high speed until smooth.
- Add gelatine mixture; process until blended.
- Add ice cubes; process at high speed until smooth and frosty.
- Garnish with additional strawberries and orange slices.
- Serve immediately.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.