Fruit Salad Smoothie
- 1 cup Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice
- 1 cup plain or vanilla nonfat yogurt, soy milk or tofu
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 large banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In blender container, place all ingredients; puree until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into four glasses and serve garnished with additional whole fruit.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine May 5, 2001.