Fruit Salad Smoothie
- 1 cup Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice
- 1 cup plain or vanilla nonfat yogurt, soy milk or tofu
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 large banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In blender container, place all ingredients; puree until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into four glasses and serve garnished with additional whole fruit.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine May 5, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.