Fruit Smoothies with Variations
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain yogurt
- 1 small banana, cut up
- 1 cup frozen or fresh whole strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple packed with juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Halved fresh strawberries, optional
- Chill sweetened condensed milk.
- In blender container, combine sweetened condensed milk, yogurt, banana,
whole strawberries, pineapple with its juice and lemon juice from concentrate;
cover and blend until smooth.
- With blender running, gradually add ice cubes, blending until smooth.
- Garnish with halved strawberries if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Strawberry Smoothies: Omit banana and crushed pineapple. Proceed
Peach Smoothies: Omit strawberries and pineapple. Add 2 cups frozen or fresh
sliced peaches. Proceed as directed.
Key Lime Smoothies: Omit strawberries, pineapple and lemon juice
from concentrate. Add 1/3 cup Key lime juice. Proceed as above. Tint with green
food coloring if desired. Garnish with lime if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.